Saanich Beer, Wine, Cider Tour
The Saanich Peninsula has some of the most unique venues in BC. Weather you like beer, wine, spirits or Cider this tour is one of our favourites because of the venues.
This tour gives you the chance to see all the amazing types of alcohol that are being produced on the Saanich Peninsula.
Venues We Visit On The Saanich Tour
- Category 12 Brewing
- DeVine Winery & Spirits (Choose your pour)
- Sea Cider (Incredible wine style apple wine - 10-15%ABV)
- Alternate for private tours: Victoria Caledonia Brewery & Distillery
What Is Included In the Saanich Peninsula Tour?
This all inclusive 4 to 4.5 hour tour takes you tow three fantastic venues and includes everything you need, even a light lunch. The Tour Includes:
- All tasting fees (And we are paying for bigger pours)
- Behind the scenes tour at one venue
- Round trip transportation
- Local Beer/Wine/Spirts guide
- Water in the bus to keep you hydrated
- Light lunch board at Sea Cider
Can I Customize This Tour?
Yes, private tour groups can customize this tour for start times and add/change venues such as:
- Victoria Caledonia (Brewery or Distillery)
- Church & State Winery
- Muse Winery
- Tod Creek Cider
- Symphony Winery