What is included in my tour:
- Three or more great local venues
- A full flight of delicious craft beer at each venue
- Behind the scenes tour into the production area to see the brewing process
- A fun and knowledgeable beer guide
Can children come on the tour?
- Children are allowed on private tours only. Please check when booking that we can go to kid friendly venues!
What do I need to bring on my tour?
- Closed-toe shoes (these are required in production areas for safety reasons)
- Water or a refillable water bottle
- 2 Pieces of ID
- Clothing that is appropriate for the weather (Canada gets cooooold in the winter!)
- Extra cash so you can make purchases to bring home with you
Can I have some drinks before the tour?
- We do NOT recommend it. You will be getting pretty tipsy on the tour and our guides are fully empowered to pull the plug on the tour if they feel like you are too drunk to serve!
Can I request a custom tour?
- Any private tour can usually be customized to fit your needs! Let us know what you are looking for and we will do our best to accommodate!
Do you have rates for Non-drinkers?
- The non-drinker rate is $15 less than the normal rate.
How long are the tours?
- A regular brewery tour is about 3.5 hours long. This time can vary based on drive time, venues, etc.
What if I want food?
- Food is not included in the tour although we can add it for an additional fee
- If you let us or our guide know ahead of time we can usually order food at one of the venues ass long as it is pre-ordered.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
- 15+ days before your tour = 85% refund
- 8+ days before your tour = 50% refund
- 3-7 days before your tour = change fee applies based on availability ($25-$50). Gift Certificates available in lieu of refund. Based on sole discretion of CCT team.
- Less than 72 hours = No refunds, no credits, no re-booking.